This is a Terre des hommes offer send to us and we are not responsible for the content.
Closing date for applicants is: 29th December 2014Terre des hommes is seeking to recruit a Procurement and Rehabilitation Engineer to evaluate, plan and design the rehabilitation/reconstruction activities and follow up tender procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Evaluate and assess reconstruction/rehabilitation and equipment needs in regions covered by the project
• Plan and design of rehabilitation/reconstruction activities including costs and time frame for the implementation considering disaster risk management
• Prepare, implement and supervise tender procedures, including local procurements for medical equipment
Qualifications and experiences:
• University Degree in Engineering or any other relevant background
• At least 5 years of experience in construction projects and procurement field
• Excellent knowledge of the Albanian tender and procurement procedures and legislation
• Excellent speaking and writing skills of Albanian and English
The titular will conduct his/ her duties in respect of the Child Protection Policy and the Convention of the Rights of the Child. .
CONTACT: Interested applicants should submit a CV and a cover letter by 29th December 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted